Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Drained.yesterday straight after school I rushed to bukit panjang there to visit my mother. she was resting at my aunt's house over there. anger was my saviour yesterday because her mom fetched me to the bukit panjang plaza there so I could walk over to my aunt's house. yay.
and I just sent my mother off at the airport at 4pm just now. something happened which caused me to get so irritated. my mom just had surgery so she wasn't supposed to carry heavy things. if not will bleed again. then cuz she has got 2 luggages. 1 weighed about 26kg, the other one about 6 kg. but the maximum weight that one is allowed to check-in is actually 20kg only. if not must pay exta amount. $8 for 1 kg, madness right. so I was helping my mom at the check-in counter there. and at that time I spotted this lady standing behind me who was only carrying 1 luggage. she was going to check in 1 luggage. so I tried asking her for help, as in we check in together so my mom can check in both luggages.
then I turned back and asked for help, "hi auntie. I'm helping my mom check-in her luggages but I'm afraid it will exceed the maximum weight allowed. can I check in together with you so that my mom doesn't need to hand carry any luggages? she just had her operation and she can't carry heavy things, and she is also going back alone. is that possible?"
well, I said it along that line. damn polite can, wahlao.
after that she just stared at me with that kind of weird look, and she said, "let's just see how ok."
WTH RIGHT! don't help then don't help lah!?
let's just see how. wth. if she was afraid that the bag contains drugs, then she has got no common sense because I was in my school uniform and it's CEDAR GIRLS hello? which drug trafficker would wear school uniform and bring drugs around? no common sense ok.
and so she didn't help at all. it exceed the minimum amount. and my mom had to hand carry the lighter luggage if not she got to pay $88. damn it lah. my dad wanted to come over to accompany her back today but there wasn't any air ticket available.
shit. I still feel pissed off.
HELP ABIT WILL DIE IS IT. IDIOT.
ok nvm. I shall just forget. ass.
oh yeah school today was better than yesterday. mr goh and mr chia were in such good mood it's like they kept laughing and smiling during class time. HAHAHAHA. played don't know what choosing game during chemistry. so lameeeeeeeee. HAHAHAHA. chemistry is loveeeeee.
okay yay tmr I can go band again.
I know the 7 of them must have missed me so badly. aww. HAHA!
and I've heard of what happened yesterday.
tsk.
OH HAHA yesterday miang joo gave me a nice masterpiece! it's the male version of Monalisa. HAHAHAHAHA. so handsomeeeeeeee. ((: can put in museum. HAHA.
aye.. so now I may not go San Fransisco. it may be either Seattle or Los Angeles. actually I prefer Los Angeles now though. sigh.
sometimes, you decide your own fate.
6:03 PM Tjung!